When you click the "Fetch from Hawksoft" button in the integration app, you get the following error:
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
On the computer where the sync app is installed:
1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Navigate to C: > Program Files (x86) > Agency Revolution > Hawksoft Sync
3. Right-click the file named IPS.Hawksoft.Sync.exe.config
and select "Open with..." > Notepad
4. When the file opens in Notepad, place your cursor at the end of the line of text that says <runtime> and hit Enter to create a blank row directly below it.
5. Copy-paste the following text into the blank row:
6. Go to File > Save
7. Close the Notepad window
8. Open the Integration App and click "Fetch from Hawkwsoft" again. It should now work!