At this time, we do not pull birthdates from the driver section of an auto policy from any agency management system.
Also, please note that the Birthday Campaign will only work for the Primary Contact on any Account at this time. For proper functioning, the Birthday Campaign should always be based on Fuse's
Below is a summary of where we can get birthday data from the various systems.
- Go to "customer overview"
- Click "edit customer"
- Click the "additional customer info" tab on the left
- Enter Birthday in the "Date of Birth" field:
First and foremost: You must be on Hawksoft Version 3.014 or higher in order to run the campaign. Please contact Hawksoft if you are unsure of your version or need to update your version. You can check your version in Help > About.
- ONLY the primary account holder in Hawksoft will be receiving the birthday campaign.
- If you've used Hawksoft since 2013 or earlier it's likely that you'll need to do some data migration by hand, due to later changes in the location where Hawksoft stores this data.
- Within Hawksoft, you can create both "Personal Profiles" and "Contact Info". In order to run the Birthday campaign successfully, you'll need to enter the "Date of Birth" into the "Personal Profile" of your main Contact, then make sure that Profile is connected to the correct, corresponding email address under "Contact Info". For a more detailed explanation, please read: Connecting Personal Profiles to Contact Info in Hawksoft.
We pull the birth date field from PowerBroker directly. If you have data in this field you can use it to send a birthday campaign.
At this time, the Birthday campaign will only run successfully to the Primary Contact.
To use a TAM Birthdate you must
- In your Name Mapping setup in Fuse, select the option to import name and email from the Primary Contact.
- Store the birthdate (along with other relevant Contact details) in the TAM Contact record where the Contact Indicator field is set to Primary.
- The Birthday campaign will only run successfully to that Primary Contact.
We often have clients who would like to run the Birthday campaign but don't yet have birthdays in their Contacts section. The task of setting up Primary Contacts with Birthdates by hand can be time-consuming. If you're interested in automating that process, we've worked with a TAM Consultant who's created a utility that can automatically populate data in your TAM Contacts section from the data found in Auto Drivers Policies. Please note that this is a 3rd party provider and not affiliated with Agency Revolution, but we've seen positive results from his work with some of our TAM users in the past. For more information, contact:
Teich Data Services LLC
Randy Teich 512-426-7769
Birthdates are pulled from the Birth Date field under Individual Contacts in Epic. At this time, the Birthday campaign will only run successfully to the Primary Contact on each customer account, so please make sure that:
- Your Primary Contact in Epic is set up as an Individual (not a Business)
- The Primary Contact in Epic is populated with an accurate Birth Date.
- The Primary Contact in Epic is populated with an email address and/or mailing address, depending what sort of Birthday greeting you'll be sending.