- How often does the data update?
- Why am I missing Health or Financial categories?
- Why are my new business metrics not 100% accurate?
- Will my entire team see this data?
- Can you add a feature to the dashboard for me?
- Can the historical chart show data prior to joining Connect?
- My chart doesn't look accurate, any ideas why?
How often does the data update?
The data is refreshed every night around midnight pacific time if you have new data come to us the day before. If your integration requires a file upload then we'll update the Business Insights the next day.
Why am I missing Health or Financial categories?
Categorization on the Business Insights Dashboard depends on how you map Policy Types. For more information on this see I am missing Health or Financial from my Dashboard
Why are my new business metrics not 100% accurate?
The New Business metric depends on two things, accurate mapping and good data. Make sure your Policy Type maps prioritize New Business before Active. This is because New Business is more specific, Active should only be used as a last resort. For complete details on this case with PowerBroker see Ensuring an Accurate New Business Metric for PowerBroker
Will my entire team see this data?
By default, yes. Hit the chat button on the bottom right here and we can disable it for all users except your Administrators.
Can you add a feature to the business insights dashboard for me?
Maybe! We'd love your ideas anyway. Please hit the chat button to share and someone will pass it on to our Product Manager.
Can the historical chart show data prior to joining Connect?
No, we depend on our proprietary technology to understand your data and generate the charts. We cannot go back in time to create this data unfortunately.
My chart doesn't look accurate, any ideas why?
You should be more specific with your question! Just kidding. In general, if your chart looks off it is likely due to 4 things.
- Your mapping changed during one point, moving data from one area to another.
- We improved our logic or programming to fix an issue, so the numbers may have shifted.
- Your integration was down for a period of time or you didn't upload a file. Keep an eye on your alerts to avoid this.
- You've got some bad data! You may have already cleaned it up. This could be from your team or from automatic carrier downloads.